I am the founder of Chief Maker, host of The Inner Chief Podcast and an executive coach who specialises in helping CEOs and Executive Teams lead turnarounds and transformation.
My coaching and frameworks have been developed from years consulting to elite sport and corporate business.
They have become famous for creating clarity and a blueprint for accelerating individual, team and business success.
I have coached senior executives from more than 100 companies on 5 continents and am the trusted coach of some of the most in demand C-suite executives and elite sport coaches.
I've also been lucky enough tointerview nearly 100 CEOs and gurus in elite performance on The Inner Chief Podcast and personally coached C-Suite executives at companies like Arcadis, Target, KMart, Acacia Mining, The Reject Shop, Sydney Water, HealthShare, Aither, AV1, Barminco, CIMIC, John Holland, Development Victoria, Mustard Creative, SAP Concur, Blue Star Contracting, GSR Resources, Barrick Gold, Telstra, NAB, CBA and the Australian Taxation Office.
Over the years, my real world experience has shaped my approach to coaching. Including:
- Training with the Shaolin Monks in the remote mountains of China
- Running 250km Ultra Marathons across the Gobi and Atacama Deserts
- Advising CEOs & executive teams of multi-billion dollar companies
- Working as a high performance coach for the QLD Reds Super Rugby team
- Writing an Amazon best-selling book - ‘Chief Maker’
- Hosting top-rating iTunes podcast, The Inner Chief and The Universal Man
- Interviewing a huge number of inspiring Gurus, Chiefs & Entrepreneurs